Building Works Tender Opportunity
Monday 2nd December 2019
DaRo Fibre Products, part of DaRo Group, would like to invite companies specialising in the building of internal pre-fabricated office spaces to tender and provide a complete solution for the opportunity detailed below.
DaRo Fibre Products, Part of DaRo Group, Church Field Road, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 2YA.
Details of the Opportunity / Scope of Works
To provide an internal office space approx. 16.5m x 8.7m with a dividing internal wall on to an existing mezzanine floor;
- Partitioning panels to be lower panel solid, glazed mid- section, solid upper. Rear wall to be solid.
- Double door entry and fire escape door fitted to one office.
- Second office to have double door entry into a lobby with double door exit into work space. Fire escape door fitted into dividing wall.
- Lobby to have positive air pressure to prevent dust ingress.
- Suspended ceiling, with lighting grid to be fitted across new build and passage between new build and existing offices.
- Labour to fit approx. 32 x 600x600 LED light panels and approx. 6 x 600x600 emergency-maintained LED light panels. Light panels to be supplied by DaRo Group.
- Larger office with lobby to have a suitable vinyl floor covering. Smaller floor area to remain as is.
- Fire door to be fitted instead of plastic strip drapes at the top of the rear fire escape stairs.
- Dado rail to be fitted for electrical and data cabling. No of sockets TBC.
- Air conditioning/heating to be fitted to both spaces with extraction and vents.
Tender Selection Process
Tender applications will be assessed on a combination of the following criteria;
- Ability to deliver a complete solution including all mechanical and electrical works
- Design and quality of materials proposed
- Lead-time for project delivery
- Total cost
Timetable and How to Apply
- The deadline for tender submissions is close of business on Wednesday 18th December 2019
- Applicants will be informed of the status of their submissions by close of business on Thursday 19th December 2019
- For further information and submission of tenders, please use the following contact details;
Contact: David Cheale
Phone: 01787 881191