Outdoor Multi Tube Cable
DaRo Fibre Products are pleased to offer LEONI’s GigaLine® U-DQ(ZN)BH nxm… range of outdoor stranded multi-loose tube cables which can be installed outside buildings in cable ducts, raceways, cable tray or directly in the ground.
Coloured 250 micron fibres within multiple gel-filled tubes stranded around a non-metallic central strength member bound by a layer of tape surrounded by glass yarn strength members and encompassed within a polyethylene (PE) cable jacket.
- Cables are available in 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 96, 120, 144. 192 or 216 fibre designs
- Single mode available with G.652.D, G.657.A1, G.657.A2 or G.657.B3 fibre
- Multi-mode fibre types available in conventional or bend-insensitive performance
- Operating temperature, -40°C to +60°C
- Max. Pull Force, 4000 N
- Max. Crush Resistance, 3000 N/dm
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Outdoor Multi Tube Cables please get in touch.
- Ducted intra-building links
- Campus networks
- Structured cabling
- Backbone cabling
- Choice of fibre types
- Choice of number of fibres
- PE cable jacket
- Glass yarn Strength members for tensile, rodent and crush resistance
- Higher Pull Forces available upon request