Tools and Accessories
DaRo Fibre Products are pleased at this stage to offer a small range of tools and accessories used by Datacom and Telecom field engineers.
- MegaLine® Connect45 Pressing Tool specifically designed for termination of the MegaLine® Connect45 Cable Plugs. It takes just a single step to press the contacts of the cable connect or together and remove excess wires
- NEOCLEANS stick uses a micro woven fabric for the cleaning medium that can be used for dry only or wet-dry cleaning. The NEOCLEANS stick provides excellent cleaning performance for 1.25 or 2.5mm connectivity and are notched for easy customization for limited access in bulk head connection and optical modules
- IBC™ Brand of single fibre cleaners can be used to effectively clean various single fibre connectors such as FC, LC, SC, LC Duplex and M250 both residing in an adapter or faceplate and unmated
- The OPTIPOPR is a fibre optic cleaning cassette that can be refilled to help reduce the cost per clean, making it a great cleaner to use in production facilities, data centre installations and other applications where unmated fibre optic connectors are used
- Sumix’s Scopio range (SMX-Scopio and SMX-Scopio-B) are manual focus digital camera devices for the visualisation of connector end faces and analysis of possible connector defects infield-use. The probes can be used to inspect end faces within bulkhead adaptors or for patch cord end faces prior to mating
- Sumix’s SMX-Manta-W+auto-focus Visual Inspection Probe for single and multi-fibre connectivity such as MTP®, MPO, PRIZM, QSFP, ARINC, MIL-38999, ODC12, High-power SMA, Avim, mini-Avim, OptiTip®/OptiTap® connectors
- SENKO’s range of Loopbacks with LC or MPO connectivity, designed to provide a connectivity return path for a fibre transmission signal
For further information and enquiries relating to our range of Tools and Accessories please navigate to the individual product pages identified or if you don’t see the product or solution you require please get in touch.